Sunday, May 6, 2012

Tool #11


1. What are your favorite tools you now have in your personal technology toolbox? Briefly describe a particular activity that you will plan for your students using at least one of these new tools.
-Prezi, Google Blogger, Storybird

2. How have you transformed your thinking about the learning that will take place in your classroom? How has your vision for your classroom changed? Are you going to need to make any changes to your classroom to accommodate the 21st Century learner?
-I need to make sure expectations about digital citizenship are clearly set at the beginning of the year.  I now have more tools at my disposable when it comes to incorporating technology in all of my lesson plans.

3. Were there any unexpected outcomes from this program that surprised you?
-I was surprised at the user friendliness of some of the tech resources. They encouraged me to try to incorporate more technology in my lesson plans.

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on completing your 11 tools blog. I enjoyed reading your posts and ideas for integrating the tools into your classroom. I hope you enjoy and share your experiences when you get the devices in your classroom.

    ReplyDelete